9.11.2010
To Blog or Not to Blog...
To blog or not to blog - that is the question.
This is the question you should ask yourself before you post your work to your blog. As I assess your work, I am noticing a trend. Short concise posts with two to three sentences that comprise the post - and to be honest, that is not what I am looking for, and more importantly you will get nothing from completing the assignments in that way.
The point of this project is to strecth your brains and present you with questions that make you think at higher levels. So, I will be adapting the blog assessment to reflect the writing that I am looking for. We will be discussing the details in class during the coming weeks.
I hope that all of you will get into the habit of writing original thoughts that make your reader ponder. You, as the writer, have a tremendous "soap box" to get your thoughts and ideas across to your audience. It is about quality, not quantity - however, quality includes powerful thoughts and commentary that answer the topic at hand.
So, before you click that "PUBLISH POST" button, run this through your head: To blog or not to blog - that is the question.
Publish quality work that you are proud of - always.
For some examples of quality work from your peers, click here for the blog highlights from this week.
Mr. M.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment